Blended Learning
Blended learning comprises of several different methods to train inidividuals, such as software programs, electronic performance support systems (EPSS) and other Web-based courses blended with instructor-led or discussion-based learning in classrooms.
There seems to be no aparant formula for blended learning. However, I found the following guidelines as suggested by stalwarts in my company.
There are three different models for blended learning.
* Skill-driven learning
* Attitude-driven learning
* Competency-driven learning
Skill driven learning includes learning at your own pace with minimal guidance from an instructor.
Attitude-driven learning focuses more on inter-group discussions and team work facilated through different delivery media (Webinars, role-play simulations etc)
Competency-driven learning combines EPSS with knowledge management resources and mentoring to develop workplace competencies.
I'm still learning further on these points I have jotted here. Will record them here shortly for better understanding.
There seems to be no aparant formula for blended learning. However, I found the following guidelines as suggested by stalwarts in my company.
There are three different models for blended learning.
* Skill-driven learning
* Attitude-driven learning
* Competency-driven learning
Skill driven learning includes learning at your own pace with minimal guidance from an instructor.
Attitude-driven learning focuses more on inter-group discussions and team work facilated through different delivery media (Webinars, role-play simulations etc)
Competency-driven learning combines EPSS with knowledge management resources and mentoring to develop workplace competencies.
I'm still learning further on these points I have jotted here. Will record them here shortly for better understanding.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home